PERFORCE change 162800 for review
Edward Tomasz Napierala
trasz at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 26 19:18:53 UTC 2009
Change 162800 by trasz at trasz_victim on 2009/05/26 19:18:25
Affected files ...
.. //depot/projects/soc2008/trasz_nfs4acl/lib/libc/posix1e/acl_branding.c#13 edit
==== //depot/projects/soc2008/trasz_nfs4acl/lib/libc/posix1e/acl_branding.c#13 (text+ko) ====
@@ -36,10 +36,10 @@
* An ugly detail of the implementation - fortunately not visible
* to the API users - is the "branding": libc needs to keep track
- * of what "brand" ACL is, wheather it's NFSv4, POSIX.1e or unknown.
- * It happens automatically - for example, during acl_get_file(3) ACL
- * gets branded according to the "type" argument, during acl_set_permset
- * ACL, if its brand is unknown gets branded as NFSv4 if any of the
+ * of what "brand" ACL is: NFSv4, POSIX.1e or unknown. It happens
+ * automatically - for example, during acl_get_file(3) ACL gets
+ * branded according to the "type" argument; during acl_set_permset
+ * ACL, if its brand is unknown it gets branded as NFSv4 if any of the
* NFSv4 permissions that are not valid for POSIX.1e ACL are set etc.
* Branding information is used for printing out the ACL (acl_to_text(3)),
* veryfying acl_set_whatever arguments (checking against setting
More information about the p4-projects