PERFORCE change 162378 for review
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 20 17:21:17 UTC 2009
Change 162378 by jhb at jhb_jhbbsd on 2009/05/20 17:21:07
Affected files ...
.. //depot/projects/smpng/sys/kern/subr_bus.c#79 integrate
==== //depot/projects/smpng/sys/kern/subr_bus.c#79 (text+ko) ====
@@ -25,7 +25,7 @@
-__FBSDID("$FreeBSD: src/sys/kern/subr_bus.c,v 1.220 2009/05/20 16:58:16 imp Exp $");
+__FBSDID("$FreeBSD: src/sys/kern/subr_bus.c,v 1.221 2009/05/20 17:19:30 jhb Exp $");
@@ -712,7 +712,7 @@
* Called when there's no match for this device. This is only called
- * the first time that no match happens, so we don't keep getitng this
+ * the first time that no match happens, so we don't keep getting this
* message. Should that prove to be undesirable, we can change it.
* This is called when all drivers that can attach to a given bus
* decline to accept this device. Other errrors may not be detected.
More information about the p4-projects