PERFORCE change 156978 for review

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Feb 3 19:03:20 PST 2009

In message: <2757071E-6E55-43F5-B298-408AFC6793C6 at valka.is>
            Arnar Mar Sig <antab at valka.is> writes:
: On Feb 1, 2009, at 12:47 PM, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
: > On Sunday 01 February 2009, Oleksandr Tymoshenko wrote:
: >> Arnar Mar Sig wrote:
: >>> http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=156978
: >>>
: >>> Change 156978 by antab at antab_farm on 2009/02/01 00:58:58
: >>>
: >>> 	AVR32 support. The kernel boots on NGW100 but there is still alot
: >>> of
: >>> work to be done. At the moment it crashes somewhere in uma_startup3.
: >>
: >>    That's just cool! :) Thanks a lot for your hard work.
: >
: > Just a small style nit:
: >
: > Use \t or TAB after "#define" instead of space.
: Usually do, but some code is copied between terms and lost \t, coding
: style is also not according style(9) but that will be fixes.
:
: > Looking forward to programming USB support for the AVR32.
: Good, but i would like to get some clock framework in place before
: doing any device driver, I really dislike the hardcoded clock speeds
: that are used in in some at91 drivers.

I'd love to see this to.  They are only 'hard coded' in at91 drivers
because of time pressures.  Also, I'd move at91 devices to
dev/atmel...

warner