PERFORCE change 143121 for review

Bernd Walter ticso at cicely7.cicely.de
Mon Jun 9 19:32:54 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 09:17:54PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> When I re-enabled:
>
> options         PSEUDOFS
>
> in my kernel configuration file, everything worked again!

That sounds very much like you triggered the same well known problem.
It is not pseudofs, just the slight change in timing, memory layout or
whatever that made it go away.
I would really like to see this bug catched, but it is difficult to
debug.
I also have to admid that I'm also a bit to lazy, since it can be
worked around too easily...

--
B.Walter <bernd at bwct.de> http://www.bwct.de