PERFORCE change 98184 for review

John Birrell jb at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 30 20:59:14 PDT 2006

http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=98184

Change 98184 by jb at jb_freebsd2 on 2006/05/31 03:57:04

	This is the 'Function Boundary Tracing' (FBT) provider.

	There are currently a few issues here. There are a few kernel
	function being called from DTrace's probe context that DTrace
	needs it's own version of so that they won't be instrumented
	here causing a kernel kaboom (TM).

	I've also got the return probes commented out while I'm
	investigating an occasional problem with the return instrumentation
	taking execution off into outer space where the kaboom tribe
	lives.

Affected files ...

.. //depot/projects/dtrace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt/fbt.c#1 add

Differences ...