PERFORCE change 103141 for review

John Birrell jb at what-creek.com
Fri Aug 4 02:56:29 UTC 2006

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 07:20:02PM -0700, Kip Macy wrote:
> Hey - you were the one who said it wasn't ready!

Yeah. So sue me!

There have been too many rug-changing-under-foot things lately.

> As you know, KSE needs to be optional at compile-time first.

Work-in-progress!

I've added the kse syscalls back into the dtrace tree and also
kern_kse.c with a kernel option 'KSE'  that will stub out the
kse syscalls if KSE isn't defined.

I need to go though the rest of the kernel sources and #ifdef
KSE to get kse support back in and bike_sched otherwise.

--
John Birrell