cvs commit: ports/archivers/squeeze Makefile ports/deskutils/xfce4-tumbler Makefile ports/sysutils/garcon Makefile ports/sysutils/xfce4-settings Makefile ports/x11/libexo Makefile ports/x11/libxfce4menu Makefile ports/x11/libxfce4util Makefile ...

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Thu May 31 04:38:40 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 07:17:34PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> While we're working on OPTIONS, did you by any chance take this
> opportunity to standardize the order in which the various common options
> appear? I've noticed several times while installing new systems that
> various things appear in many of the options menus (like docs, nls,
> etc.) but always in a different order.
>
> Doug

With optionsng all the options are always in the same order:
1/ the "normal/classic" options sorted
2/ then the "multi" sorted per multi
3/ the "single" sorted per single

regards,