I want to know how about these three patches for freebsd, Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Liuyingdong liuyingdong at huawei.com
Fri Jan 13 06:58:25 UTC 2017

Hello Roger,
I want to know how about these three patches for freebsd, Please let me know if you have any questions.

these patches are listed as follows:

l  0001 patch: I introduce suspend_cancel mechanism for frontend devices.

l  0002 patch: I release all resources after hot unplug NICs.

l  0003 patch: uvp-monitor need wait until stop_all_proc has finished.

note: the uvp-monitor is a user space application in freebsd VM and it often reads or writes xenstore.

Best Regards
Yingdong Liu