Porting the block-iscsi hotplug script

Gustau Pérez gustau.perez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:57:38 UTC 2016

El 4/03/16 a les 11:00, Roger Pau Monné ha escrit:

>>     Ah, you're right. Cut and paste betrayed me :) However perhaps the
>> error message may be misleading (it made me think the error was the
>> volume, no the given virtual disk).
> Patches are welcome :).
>
> What other parameters do you want to pass to your script that cannot be
> fetched from xenstore? IMHO I was planning to only pass the xenstore
> backend node and the action.

   Hi Roger,

   I'm planning more or less the same, and I'll be happy to see my name
there :) I did a simple patch [1] that passes that as arguments, but I'd
like to do that via the environment, but that would mean mixing *args
and env (I don't know if that's acceptable). If it is, please let me
know and I'll rework (so to say) it.

   Thank you,

   Gustau

[1] http://pastebin.com/AnXFkJzd