Porting the block-iscsi hotplug script

Gustau Pérez gustau.perez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:54:06 UTC 2016

El 1/03/16 a les 13:15, Roger Pau Monné ha escrit:
>>    I tried deleting the xen-tools package and then deleting
>> /var/db/xen*. After that I rebooted (there was two xenstore processes,
>> I'd say one is the kernel side process and the other the user space
>> process, whose binary is installed by the xen-tools port). Finally I
>> installed the xen-tools. But the error remains. The error can be found
>> at [1].
> Hm, this is weird. First things first, you should only have one
> xenstored process running in Dom0, so when doing a ps aux you should see:
>
> root   675   0.0  0.1 23100 2548   -  I    12:21     0:00.69
> /usr/local/sbin/xenstored --pid-file...

   This is the output of `ps axuw|grep xenstored|grep -v grep`:

       root    4549   0,0  0,1  12772  3124   -  I    10:53     0:00,20
/usr/local/sbin/xenstored --pid-file /var/run/xenstored.pid

> But only one of those lines, if you have more than one, something is
> clearly wrong. Can you check if you maybe have duplicated init scripts
> in /etc/rc.d and /usr/local/etc/rc.d?
>
> Then, can you paste the output of `xenstore-ls -fp` before creating the
> domain that's giving you the error? If you can paste the config file of
> the domain that might also help tracking this down.

   Sure, [1] is the output of the xenstore-ls -fp and [2] is the config
of the domain. Also, the block script [3] is so simple that it does nothing.

   Thank you for your help,

   Gustau
[1] http://pastebin.com/g4W8wTPW
[2] http://pastebin.com/Zb1gUjF1