Porting the block-iscsi hotplug script

Roger Pau Monné roger.pau at citrix.com
Sat May 23 06:58:32 UTC 2015

Hello,

El 22/05/15 a les 23.10, Gustau Pérez ha escrit:
>    I'll take a look at those patches. I'm not sure if I'll be able to
> test them this weekend.

No problem, I've already sent the patches upstream for review but I will
make sure you can properly test them before they are committed.

>    My current kernel is a bit old (r281759 as of April 21th), and I'm
> currently using the
> 0001-xen-introduce-a-newbus-function-to-allocate-unused-m.patch. Has
> this patch been integrated in HEAD?

Yes, a proper fix for this issue was committed as r282634:

https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=282634

>    I'm considering rebuild everything and then try your patches.
>
>    Thanks for your efforts,

Thanks for the testing, Roger.