Poor network performance with Xen + OpenVPN?

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Sat Aug 1 11:45:30 UTC 2015

Could you paste your onpenvpn’s server and client config files?. Which OS the client runs?

Have you tested this openvpn connectivity without any network devices between them?. With for example an ip in the
loopback interface of the openvpn server?

Best regards,

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es <mailto:egoitz at sarenet.es>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.