Trying to get "a" version of *BSD XEN in .iso to load on a DELL 1850 POWEREDGE (intel chip 64bit)

Scott Strobele blaquebx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:05:51 UTC 2012

Hi Y'all,

I am digging through the site, and getting ready to call it a day, I will
finish reading the entire site tomorrow until I find this, Ian Pratt said
it was here if it was anywhere.  Another Ian named this location as well.
 I just have preferences of stability for a mysql database that will be
large, and need to scale as far as size of cluster, it should be a lot of
fun.
I have used BSD before, and am not finding what I am looking for yet.

Cheers
Scott Strobele