I am trying to install freebsd on Centos 5.6

Rafael Mas rmas at masxort.com
Thu Jul 28 16:20:38 UTC 2011

Dear Reader,

I am new to this list, and also to the installation of Freebsd on a
Virtualez Xen box running on Centos 5.6. I am trying to find the proper
documentation or tutorial to get this done, and I would like you to guide me
with some good tutorials that I can read to get this project accomplish for
my current company. I will appreciate all your help on this important
matter.

Thank you for your reading time, and look forward for some good advice.

Best wishes and regards.

__________________________

Rafael Manuel Más Rivero

Sr. Systems Administrator

enflyer_215

Phone: 954-455-6000 X809

Cell: 305-741-3324

WEB: www.enflyer.com

This information is private and confidential and intended for the recipient
only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
informed that you shall notify the sender immediately and delete the
message. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. ENSPOT. is entitled to complete the corresponding legal actions
against people that access unlawfully to the content of the messages that
have been sent from any of the companies within the structure of ENSPOT.
This communication is for information purposes only and should not be
regarded as an official statement from ENSPOT. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure. Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as
such. All information is subject to change without notice. This email has
been scanned by our Antivirus system