Xen PV drivers for FreeBSD

Justin T. Gibbs gibbs at scsiguy.com
Mon Nov 29 15:06:20 UTC 2010

On 11/29/2010 6:50 AM, Yuriy Kohut wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just build XENHVM from RELANG_8 cvs tag.
>
> VM stuck on booting too. The last message in VNC console was:
> -----
> xctrl0: <Xen Control Device> on xenstore0
> -----
>
> Could somebody please suggest ?

I neglected to merge SVN revision 211236 into -stable, and this
should be the cause of your hang.  I just submitted the merge,
but it will take a little while for it to be replicated into
CVS.  Once you've pulled down this revision (it updates
sys/kern/subr_autoconf.c), can you rebuild, test, and report
your results?

Thanks,
Justin