FreeBSD on EC2

Zladivliba Voskuy nospampam at hotmail.fr
Mon Nov 1 13:00:25 UTC 2010

Ok, this is great !
Thanks to Vince for pointing the ml  post ; Amazon showing concern about putting FreeBSD on EC2 is great stuff.

Keep us posted if there's anything we can do (test servers, put small production servers on ec2, I'll beta test whaterver can be  tested if you guys need to).

Hey actually this could be a great Christmas present ;-))))))

Z.