Paravirtualized FreeBSD 8 Guest on Citrix XenServer 5.5/5.6 Host

Guillaume Seigneuret gs at omegacube.fr
Sun Jun 20 10:00:24 UTC 2010

You're welcome, yes I guess it's safer to keep them in standalone servers
for the moment.
For information I did try :

FreeBSD 8 i386 paravirtualized on :

   - Xen 3.4.2 with a 2.6.32 Linux kernel
   - Xen 4.0 with a 2.6.32.12 Linux kernel

FreeBSD 9 beta i386 paravirtualized on :

   -
   - Xen 3.4.2 with a 2.6.32 Linux kernel
   - Xen 4.0 with a 2.6.32.12 Linux kerne

Configuration with mono CPU and 512/1024 Mo RAM, Disks on Dom0 LVM
partitions.
Plateforms : Dell T610, Dell R200, Dell R210.

Cordialement,

ω³ Omega Cube
Guillaume S.
Network and System Security Architect