Xen PV drivers for FreeBSD

Yuriy Kohut ykohut at onapp.com
Wed Dec 1 11:52:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

Now your commit in place and I have built XENHVM on RELENG_8.

Some things are changed for me, but the issue still exists.

For now:
'xn0' virtual network interface is detected during boot
---------------
xn0: <Virtual Network Interface> at device/vif/0 on xenbusb_front0
xn0: Ethernet address: MAC
---------------

Then CDROM is detected, but connected as ad3 however acd0 was some line before:
---------------
acd0: CDROM < QEMU DVD-ROM/0.10.2 at ata1-slave WDMA2
xbd2: 27MB <Virtual Block Device> at device/vbd/5696 on xenbusb_front0
xbd2: attaching as ad3

Just after that, boot stopped with same message:
xctrl0: <Xen Control Device> on xenstore0
run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 60 seconds for xenbusb_nop_confighook_cb

and then panic ...

---
Yura