Kip Macy, are you out there?

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 05:42:50 UTC 2010

I've had a decent amount of success running the XENHVM kernel, but in a 4.x Xen environment. If it can be made to work on EC2 though, then that would be worth the attention. If the XENHVM kernel won't run well on EC2 though, I've run FreeBSD in HVM mode with the GENERIC kernel through many FreeBSD and Xen versions in various combinations and always found it stable.