FreeBSD on Amazon EC2

Guillaume Seigneuret gs at omegacube.fr
Wed Apr 28 16:00:06 UTC 2010

For the moment FreeBSD is not stable as a paravirtualized DomU.
I test it for a while and it crashes under heavy load.
If you need to test it, I'm sure it'll work on Amazon EC2 patform but don't
expect have it as a stable production environment.

Cordialement,

Guillaume Seigneuret

Network and System Security Architect
Web : http://www.omegacube.fr