Getting started with FreeBSD 8.0 RC2 on Xen

Allan cr4z3d at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:57:20 UTC 2009

Ok, So I got FreeBSD 7.2 running in a VM without any difficulties. So I'm
trying to upgrade to current from there. I csup'd my /usr/src/ directory and
was able to make buildworld with you any problems.

I was reading here: http://wiki.freebsd.org/AdrianChadd/XenHackery about
building the kernel for Xen with KERNCONF=XEN:

#make buildkernel KERNCONF=XEN
ERROR: Missing kernel configuration file(s) (XEN).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Any reason why the kernel configuration file for XEN is missing or where I
can get it? I see a config here:
http://www.mavetju.org/mail/view_message.php?list=freebsd-xen&id=2875208 is
that the one that should be used?

Thanks,