xorg-server 1.16 works with GM45, FreeBSD 10.1-STABLE #0 r27595 amd64

Jean-Sébastien Pédron jean-sebastien.pedron at dumbbell.fr
Fri Jan 9 19:22:24 UTC 2015

On 28.12.2014 13:45, Jakub Lach wrote:
> I'm half convinced that the mouse problem was an interrupt storm.
>
> I miss the svn repo though, git approach is unnecessary heavy for
> just a tester like me.
>
> Apart from the pointer thing there were some slight artefacts sometimes
> with 1.16, nothing major, corrected upon screen redraw.

Hi!

FYI, we have an xserver-1.16 branch on GitHub now. The Subversion
xorg-dev repository is discontinued and no longer updated.

I made a patch from this branch if you don't want to checkout the whole
repository:
https://people.freebsd.org/~dumbbell/graphics/ports-xserver-1.16.patch

Could you please elaborate on your mouse button issue?

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron