Radeon Caicos issue

Jean-Sébastien Pédron dumbbell at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 21 07:35:18 UTC 2014

On 21.10.2014 06:17, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 09:58:27PM -0400, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:
>> And Xorg -configure dumped core, but I forgot to rebuild with GALLIUM, so I'm
>> doing that now.
>
> And after rebuilding all with WITH_GALLIUM... Xorg still dumps core.

"Xorg -configure" segfault is a known issue; I still didn't work on it.

But starting an X session without any xorg.conf is the recommended way,
at least as a first step, and it will not crash. xserver does pretty
good job at auto-configuring everything nowadays.

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron