firefox bug

ddvar at mediana.net.ua ddvar at mediana.net.ua
Mon Jan 20 13:27:39 UTC 2014

Hello
I'm using:
| FreeBSD ddvar.mediana.net.ua 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #0: Fri
Jan 10 08:51:07 EET 2014
ddvar at ddvar.mediana.net.ua:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
and xfce4.

After installing firefox with command "pkg install firefox" almost all
programs become broken.
Here is what I see when trying to start something (including firefox):

| % firefox
| XPCOMGlueLoad error for file /usr/local/lib/firefox/libxul.so:
| /usr/local/lib/firefox/libxul.so: Undefined symbol "__bsd_iconv_open"
| Couldn't load XPCOM.

I make it twice. I mean after first installation of firefox I had delete
everything and reinstall (exclude firefox). Everything was fine while I
trying install firefox again.
In attach is full log of installation of firefox.
All other programs I have install from ports (firefox didn't compile
from ports).
FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE will be in a few days (if schedule on freebsd.org
is trustable). I'll update OS and try again.
Hope you fix troubles with release.

Best regards, Michail.

p.s. sorry for my english. It's not my native.