xorg radeon problems

Yury gja822 at narod.ru
Thu Aug 7 20:52:29 UTC 2014

Thanks to *Jean-Sébastien Pédron for not so obvious *advice
_not_to_include_radeondrm_ (and drm?)  in custom kernel.
Should I include agp and drm in kernel?
Also, searching the internet and looking into repeated crash logs helped me to
realize that _Makefile_ in ports for _xf86-video-ati_ has a bug. No one thinks
of 9.3-release? "if" statement about new version was only for more than 1000051
FreeBSD (but default became WITH_NEW_XORG), so nothing worked because of that
bug with ati driver version.
Trying vt(4) driver gave me bad feelings. I couldn't find how to load fonts,
lynx and mc behaves badly with this (UTF8?) codepage...

Thanks for help!
P.S. Couldn't find how to reply to me-started thread.