ports/178660: x11-servers/xorg: US Programmer Dvorak keyboard layout is broken

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu May 16 14:30:03 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR ports/178660; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Graeme Geldenhuys <graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk>
To: Niclas Zeising <zeising at freebsd.org>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/178660: x11-servers/xorg: US Programmer Dvorak keyboard
 layout is broken
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 15:09:58 +0100

 On 2013-05-16 09:09, Niclas Zeising wrote:
 > This seems a problem with upstream software.  Have you tried to report
 > it back to freedesktop?

 No I haven't. I wasn't sure where to report it, so tried the FreeBSD bug
 tracker first. Do you possibly have a X11 Server / FreeDesktop bug
 tracker URL for me? I found Fedora, OpenSUSE and Ubuntu bug trackers via
 Google. They seem to push X11 bugs (and bugs for other packages shipped
 with those distros) upstream automatically. I don't know if FreeBSD does
 too.

 Regards,
   - Graeme -