Intel KMS success

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 19:28:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've successfully get my intel card working :-). Thank for all your
work on this. However I only have two questions:

1. I needed to build a GENERIC kernel, if not Xorg says "No devices
found" and complains about no files under /dev/dri*. I have built in
the device drm and device i915drm though. Do these drivers *must* be
compiled as modules?

2. The tty is broken after the X starts, I read in the FAQ that it's
due to the i915drm load, will it be possible to get this of this bug
soon?

Regards,

--
Demelier David