r300-based boards... Are they now officially a lost cause?

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Sun Nov 4 18:48:55 UTC 2012

On Sat, Nov 03, 2012 at 10:24:00PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Niclas Zeising, and lo! it spake thus:

> As far as I know, this [Gallium3D] API has always been unsupported
> on FreeBSD (this might be completely wrong though), so the chances
> are you are not using it.

TTBOMK Gallium relies on some slice of the KMS/GEM/TTM in-kernel
stuff, so it _could_ only apply to Intel stuff in FreeBSD, since
everything else is on the UMS stuff X has declared legacy.  And I
don't think Intel does any Gallium stuff, so it's irrelevant there
too.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net