[CFT] Xorg Upgrade 7.5.2

Adam K Kirchhoff akirchhoff135014 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 13:17:42 UTC 2012

I've run it for a while now and am actually having a pretty serious
issue:

http://thorn.visualtech.com/screenshot.jpg

As you can see, that big window on the right monitor (though certainly
doesn't limit itself to just that screen) is almost entirely corrupt.
It's an xfce4 Terminal, though this can happen with nearly any window,
and happens both with compositing enabled or disabled.  Getting the
window to redraw somehow (either by highlighting all the text or
resizing it) will fix tha areas that are redrawn.

The problem is most often triggered by moving the window around, or
moving other windows around on top of it.  Unfortunately, it makes X
barely usable.

Adam