CfT: proto updates

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Sat Sep 10 22:04:53 UTC 2011

In order to better keep up to date with upstream versions the X11 team
plans on committing smaller change sets as they come out instead of
committing major changes every few months. In order to achieve this
goal we will be committing
some rather large patches so that we can "catch up" first.

Please test the attached patch.  When you test please rebuild all your
x11 libraries.
This will not be necessary when it is committed but can help to catch
build errors I didn't see in tinderbox.
If I don't get negative replies in the next four days I will commit it.

--
Eitan Adler