AMD E-350

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Mon Mar 14 18:39:06 UTC 2011

Tom Evans wrote:
 > Any atom board with nvidia ion graphics will be able to use hw
 > acceleration (vdpau) to decode full hd x264 and output over HDMI, eg
 > http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=12677

Just one more question:  Does audio output via HDMI work
with the Ion chipset with FreeBSD?  My TV set needs to take
the audio via HDMI (there is no spearate audio input.)

Best regards
   Oliver

With Perl you can manipulate text, interact with programs, talk over
networks, drive Web pages, perform arbitrary precision arithmetic,
and write programs that look like Snoopy swearing.