Fwd: Re: libICE 1.0.7 upgrade yields attempt to load network entity error

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Fri Mar 11 14:50:20 UTC 2011

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011, Troy wrote:

> docbook-xml-440 was not installed, so I installed it and still the errors
> continue.  It seems there must be some missing dependency that I don't have
> installed that's preventing these ports from building.  Just so we're on the
> same page, the ports that won't build are:
>
> ** Listing the failed packages (-:ignored / *:skipped / !:failed)
>        ! x11-fonts/fontsproto (fontsproto-2.1.0)       (unknown build error)
>        * x11-fonts/libXfont (libXfont-1.4.0,1)
>        ! x11-toolkits/libXmu (libXmu-1.0.5,1)  (unknown build error)
>        * x11-toolkits/libXaw (libXaw-1.0.7,1)
>

> pkg_info|grep docbook
> docbook-1.4         Meta-port for the different versions of the DocBook DTD
> docbook-2.4.1_1,1   V2.4.1 of the DocBook DTD, designed for technical documenta
> docbook-3.0_4       V3.0 of the DocBook DTD, designed for technical documentati
> docbook-3.1_4       V3.1 of the DocBook DTD, designed for technical documentati
> docbook-4.0_3       V4.0 of the DocBook DTD, designed for technical documentati
> docbook-4.1_4       V4.1 of the DocBook DTD, designed for technical documentati
> docbook-4.3         DocBook/SGML DTD V4.3, designed for technical documentation
> docbook-4.4_2       DocBook/SGML DTD V4.4, designed for technical documentation
> docbook-4.5_2       DocBook/SGML DTD V4.5, designed for technical documentation
> docbook-5.0_1       DocBook 5.0, designed for technical documentation
> docbook-sk-4.1.2_4  XML version of the DocBook DTD version controlled for Scrol
> docbook-xml-4.2_1   XML version of the DocBook DTD
> docbook-xml-4.4_1   DocBook/XML DTD V4.4, designed for technical documentation
> docbook-xml-4.5     DocBook/XML DTD V4.5, designed for technical documentation
> docbook-xsl-1.75.2_1 XSL DocBook stylesheets
> sdocbook-xml-1.1,1  "Simplified" DocBook XML DTD
> sgmlformat-1.7_2    Generates groff and HTML from linuxdoc and docbook SGML doc

You have some that aren't the default of the main docbook metaport, and
others are missing.  May be that other related things are missing, too.
A start would be resetting the config of the metaport and installing it
again to bring in all the missing dependencies.

   # cd /usr/ports/textproc/docbook
   # make rmconfig && make deinstall clean install