Track1/track2 Dumps for Sale USA/CANADA/UK/EUROPE/ASIA/AUSTRALIA. Many good, fresh bins.

dumpsservices dumpsservices at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 18:48:27 UTC 2011

Hello,

We are glad to offer you our service of selling dumps.
We working almost 5 years, we have a lot of satisfied customers...
All dump with original track1 and track2.
We receive fresh dumps weekly, so you always will found good, fresh stuff.
Many bins, various countries.

Price list:

USA

MasterCard Standart/Visa Classic - 15usd
Visa/MasterCard Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business – 30usd
American Express/Discovery - 30usd

CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND

MasterCard Standart/Visa Classic - 25usd
Visa/MasterCard Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business – 35usd

EUROPE 101

MasterCard Standart/Visa Classic - 60usd
Visa/MasterCard Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business – 90usd

EUROPE, UK 201

MasterCard Standart/Visa Classic - 40usd
Visa/MasterCard Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business – 60usd

ASIA, JAPAN and Others

MasterCard Standart/Visa Classic - 50usd
Visa/MasterCard Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business – 80usd

Buying large quantities, prices are negotiable for every customers.

Conditions of sale:

- The order will process immediately after we receive full payment!
- We take: webmoney,libertyreserve, westernunion, moneygram.
- All dump before sale can be checked up.
- Contact me for the binlist or please make the list of the bins you need
and send it to us.
- We will check up itself and will inform you about results.
- All dump come with ORIGINAL track1 and track2.
- we only deal with serious peoples and businessmans, so Rippers do not
waste your time.

Conditions of replacement:

- We replace declined dumps if you get decline/pickup/stolen/hold/call.
- Replacement of invalid dumps can be made within 2days.

Contacts:

Our ICQ:  316264022
Our e-mail: dumpsservices at gmail.com