Xorg configuration fails on G4 Powermac

Super Biscuit super_bisquit at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 12:52:51 UTC 2010

I've set it and added the Xinerama option to enable the second monitor.
Modes were all set to "1024x768" for all depths on both monitors.
The screens remain blank with the vga ouput for card0/mga g450 having a "video cable connected" on the monitor.

AllowEmptyInput is still on although I have added it to both the ServerLayout and ServerFlags sections.

Mouse an keyboard react.

(WW) xf86EnableIO 6
(WW) VGA arbiter: cannot open kernel arbiter, no multi-card support

I've disabled framebuffer as per previous powerpc settings. Xorg still loads the module
http://slexy.org/view/s2ibS0FNp7 Xorg.0.log updated
http://slexy.org/view/s21JDOQMxW xorg.conf.new updated