Xorg crashes and reboots my computer

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 26 02:30:01 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 20:34 -0500, François Leclerc wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Here are my Xorg log and xorg.conf files.

Ok, I think what it is referring to is mesa... Which if you aren't
running from git or using one of the patches isn't new enough to support
your card with 3D.  I posted a patch for the mesa ports a little while
back to x11@ I think.  I didn't include libdrm in my patch, but there
are a couple of patches floating around for that as well.

If it is for some reason still crashing, then it will take a lot more
detailed debugging to sort it out.  I regularly use an HD 4650, but I
have a 3650 and 3850 around here somewhere also...

robert.