code.google -> Xpra (anyone planning to port it ?) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Thu Jan 21 12:44:18 UTC 2010

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010, Wilkinson, Alex wrote:
> This looks like a very nice app, has anyone got it working on FreeBSD
> yet ?
>
>    http://code.google.com/p/partiwm/wiki/xpra

It worked for me, and was pretty straight forward.

It has a Linux'ism where it closes all the FD's after demonizing but I
have a patch for that (it works without it anyway).

The README is very helpful, it mentions what you will need to install
(Xvfb, py-gtk2, pyrex, etc).

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum