Updated xorg patch available

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 10 09:58:00 PST 2009

I just put up an updated xorg patch.  It's been through a tinderbox run
on i386/amd64 for the default options for x11/xorg, thanks to Matt
Dawson.

Notable changes from the previous patch:

 * xf86-video-via was swapped with xf86-video-openchrome in the defaults
for xorg-drivers.

 * xf86-video-intel was pulled back to 2.5.1 which is the release
version.  We had accidentally bumped it to the 2.6rc version which was
broken.

A few other minor cleanups to packing lists and such.

http://people.freebsd.org/~rnoland/xorg-update-011009.patch.bz2

robert.