Xorg -configure dont work after upgrade

Eitan Adler eitanadlerlist at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:14:52 PST 2009

Vinícius Abrahão wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Eitan Adler <eitanadlerlist at gmail.com
> <mailto:eitanadlerlist at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Vinícius Abrahão wrote:
>     > Hi guys,
>     >
>     > I did the atualization of my xorg-server and my X does not work
>     anymore.
>     > Any idea, what happens?
>     Your drivers are out of date. You have to recompile.
>

> Hi,
>
> I try to compile my drivers, apparentely with success (see attach), but
> Xorg -configure does't work.
>
> Thanks again,
> vinnix

Xorg-drivers is a meta port.  This means that it doesn't have any
functionality by itself but just "depends" on other useful ports.
$pkg_info |grep xf86
should give you a nice starting point.  Anything beginning with
xf86-video or xf86-input has to updated.

--
Eitan Adler
"Security is increased by designing for the way humans actually behave."