x48 broken with X.org 7.4

Esa Karkkainen ejk at iki.fi
Wed Feb 18 09:55:49 PST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 04:06:58PM +0200, Esa Karkkainen wrote:
> I'll change my display adapter from Matrox g400 to nVidia GeForce 6200
> in the near future, but I don't expect help from this change x48 behaviour.

Ok, I've changed graphics adapter and the xorg driver to nvidia-driver
180.29 version. Behaviour of the x48 emulator has changed slightly, now
I can move the x48 window and I don't see any "leftovers" from moving
the window.

http://koti.welho.com/ekarkkai/x48_snap_3.jpg

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."