PCI Radeon 9250 - DRI/DRM in 8.0-RELEASE

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 22 04:33:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-21 at 10:47 -0600, Robert Noland wrote:
> > > working at least.  I still need to test with some other cards, but
> so
> > > far, I think the following have been tested.
> > >
> > > r6/700 amd64 pci-e
> > > r600 i386 pci-e
> > > r200 i386 pci (This should be the same code paths for r300 as
> well)
> > > mga amd64 agp

Add intel g45 i386 (fake agp like all intel chips)

Surprisingly, since MTRR fails on that board, getting write-combining
set properly in this patch basically doubled or more the framerate of
glxgears.  That isn't a particularly useful benchmark, but it does
demonstrate the value of having the caching mode set properly.

robert.

--
Robert Noland <rnoland at FreeBSD.org>
FreeBSD