X server crashes when moving mplayer window

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 27 17:47:04 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 17:11 +0200, Michiel Boland wrote:
> Paul B. Mahol wrote:
> > On 4/27/09, Michiel Boland <michiel at boland.org> wrote:
> >> Hi. Xorg core dumps whenever I move an mplayer window (with a movie playing)
> >>
> >> I'm using -CURRENT from 26 Apr 2009 on i386, libdrm-2.4.9,
> >> xf86-video-intel-2.6.3.
> >
> > Hmm, I never had such problem, (currently using Xorg server 1.6.1 and
> > 2.7.0 intel).
>
> Those versions are newer than what's in /usr/ports.
> Perhaps the ports need updating?

My concern with updating the server at least, is that we are in slush
for 7.2... Updating the server isn't a big change, but I have to bump
PORTREVISION on all of the drivers to make portupgrade work right...

robert.