Unable to update: xf86-video-nsc

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 6 17:53:53 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 09:41 -0400, Gerard wrote:
> SYSTEM INFO:
>
> FreeBSD scorpio.seibercom.net 6.3-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE-p6 #0:
> Thu Dec 11 22:02:51 EST 2008
> gerard at scorpio.seibercom.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SCORPIO  i386
>
> PORT INFO:
>
> PORTNAME=       xf86-video-nsc
> PORTVERSION=    2.8.3
> PORTREVISION=   3

I did run this driver through tinderbox on -CURRENT, I'm pretty sure
that nothing actually changed in that driver.  The header file that it
claims is missing is part of mesa, but doesn't appear to be installed.
Have you updated graphics/libGL and graphics/dri?

robert.

--
Robert Noland <rnoland at FreeBSD.org>
FreeBSD