Xorg/Mesa updates

Florent Thoumie flz at xbsd.org
Wed Nov 26 10:56:46 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:27 PM, bf <bf2006a at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm guessing that there will be some updates to Xorg 7.4 (or later) and
> Mesa
> 7.2 entering the ports tree after the release of FreeBSD 6.4 and 7.1.  Has
> anybody tested patches? Does  http://git.xbsd.org/freebsd/ports/ contain
> the
> latest such work?  Can anybody "in the know" describe the likely timeline
> for such updates, or elaborate upon obstacles to such an update that have
> prevented such work from going forward?

As you said, we're waiting for 6.4R and 7.1R to be out of the way. Can't
really give you a date but marcus will update gnome before I update xorg.

The URL you mentioned is indeed the latest version of the X.org update. I
have a few things to sort out before it's completely ready.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz at FreeBSD.org