xorg 6.9 to 7.2 problems and looking for help

Charles Medcoff cmedcoff at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 17:17:15 UTC 2008

Hello,

Tried to perform an X11 upgrade per the instructions and am running into issues.

As per the UPDATING file I'm looking for help with the upgrade the outputs of uname -a, and ls -l /var/db/pkg are attached.

Some of my ports failed to upgrade but as far as I can tell none of the ports that failed to upgrade have anything to do with X.  Mergebase.sh has problems but I don't know how to fix them and would appreciate some advice.  The output of that is also attached.

Would greatly appreciate any advice.

--chuck