CALL FOR TEST: Updates to pixmap, cairo, poppler, and firefox 3.0!

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Fri Jun 20 17:53:44 UTC 2008

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 00:27:38 -0500, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net> wrote:

> Hello folks,

<snip>

> graphics/poppler: Update to 0.8.3
> The shared library version has been changed. All ports that depend on
> poppler will have to be bump. We still need to bring more ports in MC
> ports-stable to test it. We don't have it all at the moment, but we
> will. The poppler-qt and poppler-qt4 still need to be work on. I don't
> have QT3/QT4 install right now, so it would be nice if one of you can
> help me. I will installing QT3/QT4 anyway, btw. KDE maintainers, please
> help to test on koffice-kde3 and kdegraphics3 when poppler-qt* are done
> as I don't know much about KDE.
<snip>

Just a FYI, I have finished with all poppler stuff. If I have missed
anything, just let me know. It looks like there is no change and no bump
in poppler-qt, so it's nothing hurt for ports that depend on poppler-qt
(KDE maintainer, you don't have to worry about it anymore ;-)). As for the
poppler-qt4, I have fixed the build and it does change shared library.
Lucky, there is no ports that depend on poppler-qt4 as far I know.

> TODO tasks:
> - Need to update the document for bsd.gecko.mk (USE_GECKO).
> - Add firefox3 in some ports' USE_GECKO if these support,
>    but it's safe to wait either. (no hurry)
> - Test and test.
> - Maybe more if there is any
<snip>

Updated the TODO.