EXA Glyphs

Kevin Downey redchin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 18:08:09 PST 2008

On Jan 1, 2008 5:55 PM, Kevin Downey <redchin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been playing around with X and noticed that if I use:
> Option          "AccelMethod"          "EXA"

egg on my face, sorry for the empty email.
as I was saying,

I have been playing around with X and noticed that if I use:
    Option          "AccelMethod"          "EXA"
instead of
    Option          "AccelMethod"          "XAA"
in my xorg.conf all text (glyphs?) show up as variously shaped solid rectangles.
I am using the intel driver from ports  2.1.1. Is this a freebsd
specific problem or
should I take this to xorg's list?

vgapci0 at pci0:0:2:0:     class=0x030000 card=0x514d8086 chip=0x29a28086
rev=0x02 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = 'G965 Integrated Graphics Controller'
    class      = display
    subclass   = VGA

--
The Mafia way is that we pursue larger goals under the guise of
personal relationships.