ports/120970: [radeon] Radeon Problems related to DRM and/or DRI

Hannes Hauswedell freebsd at soulrebel.in-berlin.de
Wed Feb 27 22:40:04 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/120970; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Hannes Hauswedell <freebsd at soulrebel.in-berlin.de>
To: linimon at freebsd.org, bug-followup at freebsd.org
Cc: freebsd-bugs at freebsd.org, freebsd-x11 at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/120970: [radeon] Radeon Problems related to DRM and/or DRI
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:34:39 +0000

 This problem is definitely freebsd-related and NOT a general
 X11-Problem. With Debian SID the card works absolutely fine, all tested
 applications work flawless. Although that isnt a real issue for me,
 glxgears produces nearly 3000FPS on Debian vs 1180FPS on FreeBSD.
 ( That might hint at other problems ).

 So I really think this is related to FreeBSD-DRM.

 Please reassign this bug to the people responsible for that, if you
 agree.

 Thank you very much!

 Greetings
 Hannes Hauswedell