ports/119324: FreeBSD 7RC1 + xorg + ati m24gl (ibm t43p) == garbled screen in X

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 18 11:10:04 PST 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/119324; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Robert Noland <rnoland at FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, ormandj at gmail.com
Subject: Re: ports/119324: FreeBSD 7RC1 + xorg + ati m24gl (ibm t43p) ==
	garbled screen in X
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:37:59 -0500

 --=-tWqp9H6kw/e0GQjWJHCR

 I have a new patch for HEAD which I think may fix this correctly.
 http://people.freebsd.org/~rnoland/drm_scatter2.patch=20

 It *might* apply to 7 as well, but I haven't tested that.  I'll be
 committing it to HEAD shortly and adding it to my list of stuff to MFC
 after 7.1 is released.  If possible, give it a shot.

 robert.

 --=-tWqp9H6kw/e0GQjWJHCR

 --=-tWqp9H6kw/e0GQjWJHCR--