ATI 6.7.192 Dual-Head

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Thu Sep 27 21:37:02 PDT 2007

On четвер 20 вересень 2007, Alex Deucher wrote:
= > Have just patched 6.7.193 with your suggestions below and tested.  The
= > second LCD now displays an image which I can manipulate to do Dual Head as
= > before.  Thanks very much, very much appreciated!
= >
= > Looking forward to seeing a new release of the ATI Driver module.
= >

=  Excellent.  I'll commit it tonight.  Thanks for testing.

I confirm, that the xf86-video-ati-6.7.194 works for me, whereas the 192 and
193 did not.

OpenGL is still unable to cover the entire desktop (3200x1200), but that,
supposedly, is the hardware limitation.

Thanks for your work on quickly addressing the breakage. Yours,

	-mi