Crashes with radeon driver in Xorg 7.3

Adam K Kirchhoff adamk at voicenet.com
Tue Sep 18 15:44:57 PDT 2007

FYI,

	I've now tried XAA and EXA, both with RenderAcceleration enabled and
disabled.  I've even built a newer version of the driver from the
freedesktop git repo.  In all cases, the X server crashes when gtk2
applications are launched.  I'm attaching the the Xorg.0.log file from
my most recent attempt and the xorg.conf file (both are gzip'ed).

	I'll give it 24 hours.  If no one has any ideas by then, or I haven't
figured it out myself, I'll open up a pr for it.

	Has anyone gotten an r100 card to work with Xorg 7.3?

Adam